MSRT

Home Forums Cannabis Traders MSRT

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Posted In: Cannabis Traders
  • Anonymous

MassRoots to start trading! http://investors.massroots.com/listing

The growth of the app’s user base may be the metric that moves the stock’s value for now, but rapid adoption certainly seems plausible. Marijuana + Media + Millennials = Cannabis users bound to connect. Definitely going to track the movement on this one.

Anonymous

Relevant midweek update

Anonymous

Excellent, I look forward to more updates on MSRT. MassRoots’ user base certainly loves the MassRoots brand, potentially positioning it to spread awareness beyond the confines of cannabis culture.

Anonymous

Pipeline, how’s the movement tracking? MSRT opened on 4/9 at $2.25 and ended the week at $1.07. Glad I didn’t jump on it right away, but 4/20 events could give MSRT a boost.

Anonymous

MSRT hit a nice high of $2.59 on 4/21, but down it went after that. I know the OTC is volatile, but I was hoping MSRT could hold onto some of the 4/20 momentum for a little bit longer. MSRT did announce yesterday that it is partnering with FlowHub, a seed-to-sale tracking system. The announcement says MassRoots aims to have 1,000 dispensaries using MassRoots for Business by early summer, so that should get the app in front of more eyes, but hopefully the non-business user base grows with it because the social media interplay between businesses and consumers is crucial for driving some revenue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.